Thursday, May 10, 2007

Creative-Chatting

It was a long and thundery night, you could hear the rain and wind lashing across the window and see the lone candle flickering in one corner of the ominously dark room. er..oh wait, that was a different day! Well, this note is about a more mundane day, when at a particularly creative chat session with a friend of mine, I came up with a few gems you might want to read, memorise and keep for the years to come.The lines within the quotation marks are what my friend said and everything else is my response to him. Now read and marvel at their brilliantness! :DThere is a university called Warwick,check it on Wikipedia if you can, quick,I read it in a book,only 5 minutes it took,to know that it's located in a town named Limerick!"popular getting you are"Compliments from people afar...rhyme I can,unless my limericks you ban,till then all you can do is go har har!"I need to find a muzzle"Where to get one is the puzzle,I shall go no further, or me you will murder,specially since i can't think of a word to rhyme with muzzle!Brace yourselves y'all, I'll be back soon with other such interesting literary masterpieces ! And by the way, whoever said limericks can't be weapons of mass destruction(of sanity) should go take a Haiku! Sayonara!p.s. Just so you know, I remembered later that University of Warwick is in fact situated in a place called Coventry in England while Limerick is the third biggest city in the Republic of Ireland and there is no connection between the two :P

No comments: